Season Update


Hello Miracle League families and friends.
Although our season has been postponed we are still holding out hope for a later start once this horrible virus is gone.
Our players, their families and our volunteers are our number one priority and baseball will have to wait until it’s safe for everyone.
Our board of directors are having a teleconference tomorrow to discuss our available options.
Gary, Paul and I continue to stay up to date on the progression of COVID-19 and will follow all recommendations set out by the CDC to ensure we all remain healthy and safe.
Our player jerseys have been ordered and we continue to prepare as usual so we are prepared once news of the “Stay at home” order has been lifted.
That being said, however we decide to proceed will not be immediate. We want to allow some time to pass once the quarantine is lifted to see if people start becoming infected again.
Safety first and until we feel confidant that all of you will be safe from COVID-19 at the ballpark, we’ll remain on hold. I’ll update with any changes as soon as I learn them.
Thank you all for your patience, we hope to see you all again soon.

See Home page > Latest News for Weather Updates