We can’t change or cure the medical issues life has dealt kids with disabilities, but we can provide them with the chance to experience something many of them and their parents never thought they would – the joy and benefits that come from playing baseball.
We’re now in our 12th heart-warming season, and we want to be sure we can keep providing special experiences for these special kids, forever. That’s what our Baseball Forever Campaign is all about. We’re looking to raise $1 million to:
- Replace the worn field’s rubber surface;
- Add a soft, cushioned and clean rubber surface to all playground equipment areas that don’t already have a rubber surface;
- Remove the old and add new handicap-accessible play equipment;
- Add several long-term additions in the park – like handicap accessible picnic areas off of paved pathways, a bridge over the lowland area to tie together the south land of Optimist Park and more; plus
- Put some funds into an endowment that will help secure the future of The Miracle League of Green Bay for generations to come.
You can also help provide scholarships for kids. Just $45 sponsors a child for a full season – and we never turn anyone away because of an inability to pay.
So get involved. Give to our Baseball Forever Campaign. Sponsor a child. Contribute in any way you can and know that you’re doing something special.
To give, click the donate button above. It will take you to the Miracle League’s secure fund page at the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation.
If you prefer to send a check, make it payable to Miracle League of Green Bay and drop it in the mail to:
C/O Paul Liegeois, Founder/General Manager
2445 Shady Oak Dr
Green Bay, WI 54304
Baseball Forever Campaign
Help us reach our goal of
$1 million. We’re almost there!