It'll be a night to remember! Miracle League Day 2019 with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.Come celebrate Miracle League and catch some great baseball at the same time as the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers battle the West Michigan Whitecaps on Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 6:35 p.m. Miracle League players and coaches will be recognized before the first pitch. Reserved bleacher seats are $9, while a reserved bleacher seat and meal voucher (hot dog, soda and chips) is $15.50.Coming soon: Our Miracle League Day 2019 flyer with more information and an order form. We want to see you there!
Hello to all! I'd like to welcome each of you to our 2019 season of Miracle League of Green Bay baseball.
All of us here at the Miracle League of Green Bay are looking forward to another great summer of exciting baseball. This year our season officially kicks off on June 1st 2019.
Our player registration deadline is April 1st 2019. If you haven't registered your child to play, please do so before this date because we cannot accept any late registrations.
Several people seem to be having difficulty registering either their child or
themselves this year. Please follow the following steps to ensure your registration is a success.
1) Please don't use auto fill. The system doesn't seem to like it and using it often leads to error messages.
2) Make sure all of the yellow highlighted areas are completed. The "evening" phone is required even if you only have a cell/mobile phone.
3) When re entering your email address please make sure there isn't an extra space before the second entry. This typically occurs more often when using auto fill.
4) On the Volunteer form, make sure you select whether or not you're a returning volunteer.
5) On the player form, make sure the school section and diagnosis section are also filled out. If they're not you'll receive an error.
6) If you are successful with registering your child please keep a copy of your registration form before submitting your payment. This form is our only method of verifying your child was registered in the event they don't appear in our database. If you've requested a scholarship for your child and don't need to submit payment please keep the form for your records.
Parents and Legal Guardians, please take a moment to review the rules set out by the league as well as the Parent Expectations. This will help ensure we all have a successful 2019 season.
Thank you all for being a part of the Miracle League of Green Bay. It's exciting to know we're just weeks away from hearing those wonderful words "PLAY BALL!!"